What is Remedial and Sports Massage?
Remedial Massage uses techniques such as rocking, myofascial release and stretching In addition to traditional deep tissue work. These techniques are helpful when there is acute pain, spasm and/or inflammation; they are subtle, yet powerful, and help to relax and ease the affected areas without causing further irritation or pain.
Sports Massage Therapy involves the application of techniques that work at a deeper level than therapeutic massage techniques. Sports Massage Therapy involves the application of techniques that work at a deeper level than therapeutic massage techniques.
What can Sports and Remedial Massage bring you relief from?
Sports and Remedial Massage can help you ease symptoms such as:
- lower back pain
- pain and stiffness in the neck and shoulders
- hip and knee pain
- frozen shoulder
- tennis and golfers elbow
- repetitive strain injury (RSI)
- plantar fasciitis
What are the benefits of Sports and Remedial Massage?
Remedial massage works by:
- releasing tension, stiffness and pain from muscles, tendons, ligaments, joints and fascia
- increasing flexibility and suppleness
- breaking up old scar tissue and adhesions
- improving mobility, posture and physical performance
- promoting faster, more efficient recovery from injury and surgery
If you would like to discuss your individual requirements then do not delay and call us today on the telephone number at the top of this page or send us an email by completing the enquiry form on the contact page of this site.